Fermacid FD is a ready-to-use disinfectant for surfaces and objects that has disinfecting and cleaning characteristics. It eliminates bad smells and has a good compatibility to all kinds of materials.
It is bactericide, fungicide (Candida) and selectively virucide. Effective against Hepatitis B, HIV, Rotaviruses, Mycobacterium (tuberculosis) and Influenza A viruses (H5N1 avian flu and H1N1 swine flu).
WHERE TO APPLY
Fermacid FD is highly used in the medical sector to disinfect medical instruments, dental cabinets, and working tables.
Quaternary ammonium compounds with the option of additives such as corrosion inhibitors.
- 1 litre spray bottle (art. no. 230.001)
- 1 litre spray bottle, box of 12 units (art. no. 230.012)
- Container with 120 wipes (art. no. 231.001)
- Container with 120 wipes, box of 12 units (art. no. 231.012)
- Refill bag with 120 wipes (art. no. 232.001)
- Refill bag with 120 wipes, box of 12 units (art. no. 232.012)
- 5 litre canister (art. no. 230.005)
- 10 litre canister (art. no. 230.010)
FOPH No. CHZB0444