Fermacidal D2 is ideal for a rapid disinfection of surfaces and instruments due to its disinfecting and cleaning characteristics. It dissolves dried bloodstains and eliminates smells with an immediate and long-term efficacy. It does not stain or irritate the skin and has good compatibility to all kinds of materials like rubber, plastic, and metal without oxidizing them.
Fermacidal D2 is bactericide and fungicide (Candida). It is effective against Hepatitis B, HIV, Rota-viruses and tuberculosis within 5 minutes. It is also effective against Influenza A viruses (H5N1 avian flu and H1N1 swine flu).
WHERE TO APPLY
Fermacidal D2 is used in the medical sector, in public locations as well as in the private sector (also suitable for electronic devices).
Quaternary ammonium compounds with the option of additives such as corrosion inhibitors, perfume, or colorants.
- 50 ml spray bottle (art. no. 215.001)
- 50 ml spray bottle, box of 40 units (art. no. 215.040)
- 250 ml spray bottle (art. no. 217.001)
- 250 ml spray bottle, box of 48 units (art. no. 217.048)
- 1 litre spray bottle (art. no. 219.001)
- 1 litre spray bottle, box of 12 units (art. no. 219.012)
- 5 litre canister (art. no. 222.005)
- 10 litre canister (art. no. 222.010)
FOPH No. CHZB0445