Mano-Foam is a mild disinfecting soap for hands and sensitive skin. The solution is ready-to-use and is a great alternative to alcohol-containing disinfecting soaps. It cleans effectively and rapidly. It is gentle to the skin and does not cause any irritation. It is very suitable for a frequent use because it does not dry the skin out.
It has an antibacterial effect and gives a good scent to the skin. Mano-Foam has a rapid bactericide (E. coli) and fungicide (Candida) effect in only 30 seconds.
WHERE TO APPLY
Mano-Foam has a wide range of application fields. It is highly used in the medical sector, in the food industry and public locations as well as in the private sector.
Quaternary ammonium compounds and amphotensides.
- 500 ml bottle with foam pump (art. no. 018.501)
- 500 ml bottle with foam pump, box of 20 units (art. no. 018.520)
- 500 ml bottle for wall dispenser (art. no. 018.001)
- 500 ml bottle for wall dispenser, box of 16 units (art. no. 018.016)
- 500 ml bottle with metering pump (art. no. 020.001)
- 500 ml bottle with metering pump, box of 16 units (art. no. 020.016)
- 5 litre canister (art. no. 020.005)
- 10 litre canister (art. no. 020.010)
- Wall dispenser for 500 ml bottle (ELS 25) (art. no. 180.001)
- Wall dispenser for 500 ml bottle (ES 25) (art. no. 180.002)
- Wall dispenser with foam pump for 500 ml bottle (art. no. 180.101)
FOPH No. CHZN2349