Fermacidal D2 (AS) disinfectant for respiratory protection masks is a ready to use disinfectant without alcohol. It is suitable for disinfection of masks in the fire brigade, ambulance, civil defense and other sanitary sectors.
It does not irritate the skin, does not stain, it dissolves dried blood stains, has a neutral odor, neutralizes odor-causing bacteria, does not evaporate and has good compatibility with materials such as metal, plastic, rubber, and wood.
It is bactericide, fungicide and selectively virucide. Effective against Mycobacterium tuberculosis within 5 minutes, Candida albicans, and the viruses Hepatitis B, HIV, and rotavirus. It is also effective against Influenza A viruses (H5N1 avian flu and H1N1 swine flu).
WHERE TO APPLY
Fermacidal D2 (AS) is used on respiratory protection masks.
Quaternary ammonium compounds.
- 50 ml spray bottle (art. no. 218.001)
- 50 ml spray bottle, box of 40 units (art. no. 218.040)
- 1 litre spray bottle (art. no. 218.011)
- 1 litre spray bottle, box of 12 units (art. no. 218.012)
- 5 litre canister (art. no. 218.005)
- 10 litre canister (art. no. 218.010)
FOPH No. CHZB0445